Showunmi Applauds Adeleke For Being A Dancing, Project Oriented Governor.



Spent 3 solid hours going round Osun project sites this morning.

Gov Adeleke is doing phenomenal development works across Osun state. I took pictures and conducted on the spot interviews. Within the Ede/Oshogbo axis.

I left with my mouth agape and truly wowed.
It is either the governor wants others to sleep while he springs a transformational repositioned osun for to see what is on ground is to be amazed at some much in less that 2 years.

I did this for my personal conviction for I don’t like those who play politics with development or just do media propaganda with nothing on ground.

I had seen ife for I spent time on mount carmel at ifewara to pray on my way to Ede. I saw the bridge coming up with Ife township.

To develop our country we must develop the states.

To the willing and inspired so much is possible.
Governor Ademola Adeleke will change the landscape of Osun, no doubt about it.

All sons and daughters of please join hands with him to contribute your quota.

I have formed the habit of not judging the book by its cover, this is one of the virtues passed down unto me by my parents, which compelled me to do thorough research before airing my views on issues.

Many people are not aware of the reason behind my fair judgement, it is because I will not jump into conclusion without diligent appraisal of the situation.

I arrived Osun state yesterday to join well meaning Nigerians to celebrate the wife of the Executive Governor of Osun state, Her Excellency, Erelu Ngozi Abeni Adeleke.

Honestly, I was not expecting much from the Governor of Osun state in terms of projects, because the best the media has been projecting about him was just his Davidic nature, the dancing swag.

With little hope, I asked one of his men to show me Governor Ademola Adeleke's projects in the state, then what I saw wowed me.

I cannot believe the direction at which the Governor is tilting the development of the state to, he has monumental on-going projects which has great capacity to influence the living standard of the people positively.

At some points, I got lost because when you get much from where you have little or no expectation, you are likely to suffer what is called momentary freezing.

I was expecting little, I got more than expected, I anticipated less, my curiousity was abundantly satisfied, Governor Ademola Adeleke without doubt has again confirmed to me that, men are nurtured by nature and their family backgrounds, the excellence of the Adeleke's family has rubbed positively on the government of Osun state, I hope the Governor will remain focus to dot the (i)s and cross the (t)s and not be distracted by political opportunists.

Have a glimpse of Governor Ademola Adeleke's achievements in Osun state

- Osun Akoda-Ede Road


- Oke gada bridge


- Ede ido-Osun Ofatedo Oshogbo expressway stabilized as it awaits dualization


- Oshogbo Ibadan Iwo Road


- Dada Estate Oshogbo


- Old garage Oke Fia Lameco Road


- 5-Span Lameco bridge


- Remodelled Government House VIP Lodge


- 10-Span Oke Fia Bridge


- Sustainable environmental management for cleanliness using private cum public engagement of paid locals


- Erosion control cum expansion of rivers and distilling and cleaning of waterways across Osun state Iwo, Ilesha, Ife, ikirun, Ife, Ila, Oshogbo, and Ede, to mention a few.


- 332 Primary Health Center Rehabilitation, upgraded and some built from scratch, with 332 boreholes with generator and solar light all within the completed first phase, while the second phase on ongoing.


- Civil Servants attest to the fact that they get their full salaries as at when due as against the difficult circumstances of the past where they collected half salaries for 30 months.


- I am told by a few civil servants that they have started collecting the backlog quarterly.


- Osun state still continue with home meals which is the primary school feeding program.


Light up Osun with solar and many other projects are in perpetual progression.

Otunba Segun Showunmi. Omo kikan Lejigbo, Oke Ejigbo.
Abeokuta

No comments