Abamiedaa News Publisher, Lamidi Obayomi Appreciates Well Wishers On His Birthday

 


Birthday cones ones in a year and we must all thank God for his Mercy on us for making us to pass through another 365 days on the earth.


For me, I give thanks to God Almighty for making me scale through another 365 days and enter new year yesterday Tuesday 21st June.


On behalf of myself and Family,  I sincerely appreciate everyone's blessings and love! I appreciate all of your wonderful birthday wishes. It's always so encouraging and refreshing to hear from my Political leaders, Colleagues, dear friends and Associates on my special day! Thank you all for making my birthday so special and reminding me that so many wonderful people love and remember me! And therefore, I will say that I love, I respect, Appreciate you! I am proud that I have you by my Side! Thank you for everything.


I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for of Advice, Prayers and gifts! Without all of this the day would not be so bright. Thank you all for the lot of pleasant impressions and wonderful moments.


Lastly, I want to thank those that remember the date or saw it and didn't bother to a world IGBA TI ABA FI SAN FUN IKA NI IKA MAAFI SAN FUN NI PADA, KODE RI FUNYIN GEGE BI ERO OKAN YIN


Thank ! Thank !! Thank !!!

Thane you very much for your attention and wonderful Congratulations on my birthday.


Hon. Lamidi Obayomi

Publisher Abamiedaa news online

08035149123/08136747433

No comments