CELEBRATING AN ICON AND ROLE MODEL, APOSTLE BIODUN SANYAOLU (ABS).

 


I am celebrating a dispensation, an Icon, my father, boss, teacher, life coach, mentor and hero Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu


Happy birthday great man of God for our time. You have been positioned by God for our generation. It is a privilege and honor to feel my spirit and build it up with words of revelation that flow out of your relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.


I thank you for being a great boss. Happy birthday to the best boss ever! May your birthday be field with lots of joy and happiness.


May you have a wonderful birthday, boss! I really think that you are the best leader in the word, a wonderful mentor and a great friend. I am so grateful for all the insights you have shared and the wisdom you have imparted upon me and others.


Once again boss, wishing you many happy returns in good health, sounds,  success and happiness.


Signed

Lamidi Obayomi

No comments