Ogun Central Senatorial Seat, the Man Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu


“For me I believe that the Party is More Supreme than any
individual so whether I win or lose, I will still  work for the
Party”.

The Words Above are those of the Upper Ogun Central Senatorial
Chairman of the PDP, APOSTLE BIODUN SANYAOLU Who is
Aspiring to lead the Party as its Ogun Central Senator in the
Election which will be held Next Year.

ABS as he is Popularly Called disclosed that his
intention is to Return the Ogun Central Senatorial District to the UP
tradition which Started up Central.

He said, “My priority is to first make sure the Central Returns to
the UP tradition Where they Should belong and then make Sure
the Rest of the Country See the PDP as the Only Party that has
their Welfare at hearth”.
What is he bringing on Board?
The Upper Senatorial Chairman of the PDP who has been
at the helm of Affairs for three Consecutive terms believes his
Experiences at the Grassroots level is key to keep the Party
Winning Elections.

“I have been tried and tested and worked hard to Win More Seats and Our target we have Proven that we Can get there with
team work”, he stressed.
His Response to a question on Contesting Against People who
have been Contesting the Position for Some time Now Was
simple; “O! I have also been Contesting my Position for Some
time, so there is no question of who has kept long in the
Race”.

Party Members Must have an idea of what the Party’s ideology
is hinged on hence the Need for an institution to inculcate that
knowledge in members.
As part of his intentions, the Aspirant is acquired to Train Members of the Party on its ideology.

He Said he has also Finished with drawings of Offices for the Party at
the Senatorial and Constituency level to be Executed When I am
Elected.

What I Know about Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu
I Came into Close Contact with Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu in 2008 during the Otunba Gbenga Government of the PDP in Ogun State and I must Say my initial impression About he not
being media friendly fizzled out.

He was Ready to Engage in a Conversation About his Work as a
Senatorial Chairman Which hitherto he would decline
Commenting on.

At this point his Mantra of Allowing the Structures Work Struck
Me. He will Always Avoid taking over the jobs of Other People.

My interaction with Party Members Reveals a Man Who is
Passionate About Winning More Members for the PDP. He has
a Vision of Winning 100% Seats for the Party in the Next 8 years
(which is an Ambitious dream).

Senatorial Ship Race
The question on the lips of Many is Whether he Can Win the
hearts of Delegates of the Party so as to Win the Ogun Central Senatorial Race.

I think his decision to build Party Offices Across the Senatorial District Will be good
if Only it is not a Campaign Promise. He tells me he has Concluded the drawings and he will implement it. If Party Members are Serious with Activities of the Party, they should
Embrace this Promise and Ensure it is done as Soon as he is
Elected.

Lamidi Obayomi
Ward Eight
Abeokuta South LG
08035149123

No comments