HONESTY, TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY WILL BE MY PRIORITY..............ABS




Service to the Party and Country is the Only Motivation Underpinning my desire to lead the peoples Democratic Party PDP as Ogun Central Senator.

The following are the Main Pillars that will Anchor My Tenure if Fortunate to be Given the Nod by Our Competent Senatorial Executives to lead the Party as the Senatorial Senator.

1. Accountability; high on My Agenda will be the issue of Accountability.

I intend to Account for Every Pesewa that will Come into Our Coffers.

2. Transparency; Equally important to me is the issue of transparency in all Our daalings with the Constituency. Nothing will be Shrouded in Secrecy. Openness and transparency will key in all Our Activities in the Senatorial District.

3.  Quarterly Statements of Accounts will be Rendered to the Constituency in my Effort to further deepen Transparency.

This will be Made Available to all Constituencies and down to Polling Booths.

4. Prudent and Judicious Use of Resources.
I will Ensure that all Monies will be Put to their intended Use.

Approval will always be Sought for Good Projects that will Come on-Stream in the Course of time.

My tenure will Witness Real Transformation and leadership borne Out of humility, Service and Openness.

In God We Trust

APOSTLE BIODUN SANYAOLU (ABS)

for

SENATOR OGUN CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT

No comments