Arocom Need 100 Drillions Naira to Empower Average of 100 Millions of Nigerians....... Alhaji Shuaibu Aro




..............Vow to Sack Any Coordinators that Misbehave


President General and Chief Executive Officer Arocom Group and National Co-ordinator Trustees/Governing Council Arocom Foundation, Alhaji Shuaibu Aro has raised an Alarm that Arocom Need 100 Drillions to Empower average of 100 Millions of Nigerians who believe in his Programs.

Alhaji Shuaibu Aro Said this Yesterday at the Quarterly Seminar with his Unit, Wards, Local Government, Senatorial, States and Regional Coordinators in his Residence, Housing Ikomore, Abeokuta Ogun State.

Arocom Foundation is an NGO, Registered at the Cooperate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the 26th of May 2011 for Empowerment of our Members and the Needy.

Alhaji Shuaibu Aro Organized Esusu Programme Soft loan Scheme for Market Women and Men in itoku Market in Particular and Abeokuta as a Whole on daily and weekly Subscription to Encourage Savings amongst them in the early 1982.

Alhaji Aro Proceeded to Arocom Motor Hire Purchase Scheme progressed rapidly with the sales of brand new Cars, Particularly Peugeot and Volkswagen Products.

Essential Commodity Scheme is another Subsidiary of Aro Shuaibu Commercial Nigeria Enterprises and embarked on bulk Purchase of Commodities which were distributed to wholesalers and Retailers in Abeokuta Markets at that time.

Arocom Global Investment Limited Empowerment Project (AGILEP) and Arocom Foundation also granted Various types and brands of Households Appliances and equipment to People on one year installment repayment period for commercial purposes upon subscription of 10% of the cost and overhead expenses of the equipment as equity Contribution.

Alhaji Aro Shuaibu introduced Arocom Motorcycle Hire Purchase Scheme into his economic empowerment project for self sustainable empowerment for Nigerian youth. He Started in Abeokuta with fairly Used (Tokunbo) VESPA brand of Motorcycles and later moved to Lagos State to grant Windy and Jagua brands of fairly used (TOKUNBO) motorcycles to Commercial Motorists in Lagos.

Arocom Asset Acquisition Scheme ( for Salary Earners) was introduced by Alhaji Shuaibu Aro to sell Various types brands of Household Appliances. The asset were granted to them for a period ranging from 12 Months to 24 months.

Alhaji Aro said Arocom gave Point on how Money Transaction is not working in Nigeria.........
(1) The Current Economic Situation in Nigeria is had.
(2) Our Culture also Contributions to it.
(3) increase meant of crime rate.
(4) Systems are not Working.
(5) The level of infrastructure persist in Nigeria Activities is Zero.

He said he was of the Opinion that there was a need for an Effective organizational Structure to Coordinate activities of the grassroots Masses for the Successful implementation of his empowerment project.

He said Arocom Foundation is using credit to Empower People and they are Starting with what People need much which is Food Stuffs that is we embark on another Arocom Membership Economic Empowerment Drive and the Organization enrols Participants into its fold in ten (10) Principal Categories of TIN, BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, DIAMOND, CRYSTAL, RUBY, PLATINUM, SAPPHIRE and EMERALD.

You can Join Arocom TIN Members with the Sum of #2500 and Arocom will gives you Stuffs for four Weeks at the fifth weeks you are entitle to Arocom jumbo bags Contains Milo, Dano Milk, Gari, Zemo and Rice worth #3200, the Sixth weeks you entitle to #45000 but Arocom that Managing that Pus is trust fund Scheme.

Alhaji Aro Urged the Coordinators to have Passion to assist fellow Members and anybody that want to use Arocom to make Money Should please go because if you Cut the foundation will send that Person away.

Alhaji Shuaibu Aro Assured the Coordinators that the Programmes is going to last for Seven Months, he said Government is going to be happy because Arocom is Helping them.

He used the Occasion to inform the Coordinators that Arocom is going to be lunch at the federal level in may and Arocom Should not Associate with Politics.

Alhaji Aro Said Arocom Need Ten (10) Drillions to empower average of 100 Millions of Nigeria and for this Programme to work, something is very important because of Suspicions in Nigeria, the Disbursement must be as at when due.

69 comments:

  1. Pls where can i fund arocom office in uyo akwa ibom state

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine knows their office in Uyo, add me as Nsikak Tommy on facebook. And get the address (identity on Facebook) a guy in suit.

      Delete
    2. No 112, Ikotekpene road beside Quaiboe Church, Uyo. That's the address.

      Delete
  2. Please where can I find arocom in umuahia and who is the coordinator with his phone number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am one of the coordinators in Enugu State. 08060825200

      Delete
  3. Is this foundation genuine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please is Arocom foundation real

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please is Arocom foundation real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls where can I find arocom office in Uyo(akwa ibom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please where can I find arocom office in uyo( Akwa Ibom)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please where can I find them at Abuja?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please I am in kwara, offa I am interested where can I join

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please I am in kwara, Offa I am interested where can I join?.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. call me on 08037901217

      Delete
    2. Please disregard my earlier message. My phone number was sent in error.

      Delete
    3. How do I join? Iam in Masaka, Karu LGA, Nassarawa state.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Where do you live (state of resident)?

      Delete
  12. I'm in ebonyi state where can I join

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you're in Ebonyi or Enugu call 07032428403

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are fraudsters, AROCOM is a fraudulent organisation that had scammed, hundreds of people, I was a victim and teeming innocent people through a church fellowship.

      Delete
  14. If u are in Enugu town please call this num 08130282573

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am in okigwe Imo state, pls where their offices?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please where can I find them in owerri IMO state, or Abia state?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please where can I find them in owerri IMO state, or Abia state?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pls how can I find it in lokoja...and the number to call pls

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pls where can i get arecom office in Abakaliki Ebonyi state and the phone number of the coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is there an office in Ibadan??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pls where is Arocom office in Enugu and who is the co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pls can I have Uyo office address or contact phone no

    ReplyDelete
  23. HoW Do i get arocom Contact in Anambra

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi plz am cross River State calabar plz where is the office or contact of the condinator thank

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi I don't actually know if this problem is nation wide but Enugu Arocom hasn't been paying since April 2019.I wonder if it has been highjack by the people in charge of the region. Alhaji needs to see this .

    ReplyDelete
  26. Plz is it real if it's real how do l register.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please I register on d 1st of march and today z 19th of August 2019 please I don't understand here z my number 07038785772 I need response

    ReplyDelete
  28. if you are from Delta state warri, you can call this number to join,08033264047

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please where can I find arocom in Enugu state

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just got registered in kano last week..waiting to see the reality on ground... Wish me good luck though.

    ReplyDelete
  31. If you are within Ajegunle Apapa axis you can connect with me for registration or call/ Whatsapp 09036072680

    ReplyDelete
  32. Arocom is real and I'm currently benefiting greatly. I also register pple who are interested and it is working for them. Arocom is not mmm,please for registration call or whatsapp 07038460848. Give it a try. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My name is Nneka am one of the Enugu State Coordinators. Whatsapp or call 08060825200

    ReplyDelete
  34. What I understand in this program is that so many people claim to be coordinator and when u go through them ur money will go and u will put the blame on arocom that it's a fraud.am into it and I have received my cash two times.this is my number 09030967273

    ReplyDelete
  35. Arocom Ijegun/Ikotun 08034923990

    ReplyDelete
  36. were is arocom in anambra state

    ReplyDelete
  37. why is African not fulfilling their promises of paying cash at d end of three months. they should create a platform for communicating updates to members to avoid the problem of coordinators taking advantage of members

    ReplyDelete
  38. For those in Lagos you can call this no (whatsapp) 08067204270

    ReplyDelete
  39. Please how do I get in touch with arocom in akute Ogun State

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm in okigwe please how can I join arocom

    ReplyDelete
  41. I join arocom foundationin June ending but until now,I have not gotten my cheque and my friend has not gotten his jimbo please what may be the problem from Jos.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Please sir, help me look at our complain and thank you for your kind heart to help people.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Where is there office in Ibadan? There WhatsApp number also needed

    ReplyDelete
  44. Is Arocom still functioning here in Aba for three months now there is no payment made and pls whats the problem

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pls I registered since June and am yet to be paid what do I do, how do I know when I will be due for payment

    ReplyDelete
  46. Pls I need WhatsApp contact I can join to know more in case I need to register, am in calabar

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nothing is happening in ibadan regarding the jumbo and check. No information. AROCOM those that registered in ibadan needs positive feedback

    ReplyDelete
  48. Please Alhaji shuaibu Aro if you get these messages please act and help not only me but others in need too.my money is at stake in your foundation up till now i have not received anything nor even see those works any nore in their offices ,please times are difficult we fine it very hard to feed if the foundation cannot pay the stipulated amounts any more please let them return our sweat please i personally need it to feed my home .am living in Akwa Akwa ibom state i invested money in the silver package which is 37,000 thousand naira and the 4000 naira the tin package as they said please sir its my suffering money please let arocom finish its good work please by returning our money God or May Allah bless you and your family Amen thanks sir please i will be waiting for your response.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Arocom is a scam, don't ever put your money. Many have been defrauded by him.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I registered since last year May, and yet nothing comes out of it. Pls what is the current situation concerning my payment.

    ReplyDelete