GTB Customer Service Stands Out As Customer Celebrates GTB Staff
Why GTB is still the most preferred Bank for me and my family. One thing that an average person desires in this harsh economy is to have a responsive banking system, especially in the area of customer service relations.
Sometime ago, after my re-dedication to God, I was led to change my last name from the family compound name to my late Dad's name, which I knew won't be so easy considering the banking policies and bureaucracy.
Although, I opened my GTB account at Abeokuta, but because I am always at the Redemption City of God every month, I decided to try if I can get it done there.
To cut a long story shot, I visited the branch and was directed to Mrs Adesanya Olayinka, honestly speaking, it was as if we have met before, her composure, calmness, listening ears, her prompt responses, made it very easy, she gave me 100% attention and within a short time, I was done.
When I returned back to the lodge, my wife asked if it was not possible to change the name here, having considered my early return, and when I told her how smooth and fast it was, she made up her mind that she will get her own done at the same branch.
Anytime I call her that I am in a particular branch, she calls her colleagues immediately to assist with whatever I wanted to do. Since that time, I have been able to recommend GTBank to churches, friends, families and also encouraged those who wanted to close their accounts.
We customers are not asking for too much, we just want good customer service relationship which will guarantee the safety of our hard earned money.
Any time you visit GTB Rccg Branch ask for Mrs Adesanya Olayinka, cool, calm and collected.
Ajibola Oluwafidipo
A happy customer

Post a Comment