BREAKING NEWS- NNPP's NATIONAL SCRIBE... COMRADE OGINNI ESCAPE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AS SUSPECTED KILLERS INVADED HIS HOME




The National Scribe of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Comrade Olaposi Oginni, has narrowly escaped an assassination attempt when some suspected killers invaded his home.

It was gathered that the armed invaded his home, ransacked everywhere and took away documents related to NNPP. 

Oginni, who is loyal to the founder, Dr Boniface Okechukwu Aniebonam was not at home when the house was burgled in early hours of Saturday . 

Narrating his ordeal, Oginni said, "I thank God that the assailants who forcefully get into his living room after cutting the burglary of the front window did not meet him at home.

"As God will have it, I left to my hotel by 10pm yesterday. I was in the hotel till 3am after my discussions with our Founder that night.

"I decided by the help and premonition of the Holy Spirit to sleep over at the hotel not knowing what was about to happen at my house.

"I got home yesterday's morning to discover that my house has been burgled and valuable items like smart television and laptops carted away. 

"However, The funniest thing that made the attack more of assassination attempt than burglary is that lots of Valuables are in the house. They only selectly took the smart television and laptops with NNPP's information and records.

"How on earth will thieves be selective when they have opportunity to steal as much as they can?

"The incident looks like burglary but it looked more of a plot to assassinate me by political opponents. The fact that they will claim that they were in Abuja doing their illegal Kwankwasiyas Convention and not in Abeokuta when I was assassinated may also looked plausible to unsuspecting public and security agencies if they achieved their plans.

"I thank God for keeping me safe from this assassination attack that looked like burglary!

"Chief Bola Ige and Funso Williams were assasinated when assassin's forcefully entered into their bedrooms! The Killers of these two great politicians remains unknown till today!
 
"Though, I am not afraid or perturbed by this attack. However, I needed to keep myself and family safe from other possible plots of attack because of this NNPP struggle.

"The miraculous thing that happened yesterday was that I have never slept in my hotel in the past four years.

"Therefore the information probably at the disposal of my assailants was that I will always be at home from midnight. I thank God for his protection. and to GOD alone be the Glory."

Meanwhile, the matter was reported at Lafenwa Police Divisional Headquarters, Abeokuta early Saturday morning and the Nigeria Police was prompt in action by Inspector Fatima Adepoju visiting the scene of the crime where necessary pictures of how the assailants broke into the house through front window after cutting the burglary were taking for further investigation.

No comments