Hon. Irede Oginin Commiserates With GNI, Others Over Mother's Death.



The Chairperson Irede Foundation, Hon. Olufunmilayo Irede Oginin has joined other well meaning Nigerians to Commiserate with Isiaka Family on the passing on of their great Mother, Alhaja Adijat Agbeke Isiaka at the age of 80.


In a Statement personally signed and made available to the news men in Abeokuta the Ogun State Capital, Hon Oginin said she sympathize with Isiaka Family especially my her brother and Political leader Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka.


She described Alhaja Isiaka as embodied kindness, resilience and devotion to Almighty Allah, "My heart go out to you in your time of sorrow, A thought of comfort and condolence to the grieving family and my heart are heavy with sympathy"


I shared in your sorrow with love and friendship that no words can describe how sorry I am for your loss, said Oginin.


Suuree oooo, Mama daada


Signed

Hon. Olufunmilayo Irede Oginin

Chairperson Irede Foundation

No comments