APOSTLE BIODUN SANYAOLU: A TRAILBLAZER IS A YEAR OLDER, by Lamidi Obayomi



Happy birthday to one of the most humble human beings in the world. A role model in content and character, a father, a boss and a major source of inspiration to many Ogun State and Nigeria Political leaders.


A leader like you is more priceless than the most expensive diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well.


Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.


You always bring sweet smile to my face. Let this day be filled with joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday boss.


I am so proud of you and you continue to inspire and humble us with your humanity. Your good works, your remarkable testimony, your outstanding achievement and your large heart make you an imposing personage.


As you mark another year today, I pray that Almighty God increase you in wisdom, knowledge and good health Sir.

No comments