NIGERIAN MAN WRITES HEART MELTING LETTER APOLOGIZING TO EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN


A Nigerian man, Deyemi Saka has written to apologize his role in vilifying the ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, that was removed through the ballot as a result of intense propaganda against him.

Many Nigerians, like Deyemi have been writing public apology to the former President, because they said they were misled to believe that with President Buhari, thing will become better.
But, on the contrary, all the things Jonathan was condemned for, are even getting more uglier under the current administration.

He wrote:
HE Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. (former President of Nigeria).

Dear Sir,

"Your Excellency, It is with utmost sense of patriotism and contrition that I write you. Sir, throughout your presidency, i held you responsible for the insecurity which plagued our dear nation. I came up with tons of independent intelligence analysis in which I consistently accused you and your government of culpability".

"Sir, my position was never borne out of desire to get power or desperate opposition as I was a card carrying member of the PDP, and I'm still one till date. My actions and conviction were based on a burning desire to see the sovereign integrity of our dear nation protected".

"Your Excellency, as a man of honour and integrity, it is pertinent I must accept my judgemental errors, missteps and misgivings. I must be bold enough to own it and apologise".

"Sir, while my views remain unchanged, i apologise for promoting the worst disaster in governance than can ever be known to mankind above you. I am deeply sorry for classifying you clueless and spineless while promoting one who is evidently lifeless, emotionless and brainless".

"Sir, if I held you responsible for enabling Boko Haram and insurgency, then I hold these bunch the incubators of insurgency, banditry and extremism".

"The sustained governmental actions of releasing insurgents under a foolish deradicalization program, pampering of bandits and killer herdsmen and biased response(s) and reaction(s) to lesser threats, brought about such strong conviction in me".

"Sir, while i cannot take back all my actions and activities against you and your government, I take back all my words of criticism. As much as I believe most were not unfounded, I must take it back. It is just the honourable thing to do".

"Sir, I will like to inform you that towards the build-up to the 2019 general elections, I did my restitution. I served my conscience. I campaigned massively against this bunch of fraudsters and vipers and I am glad I did".

"Sir, I am sorry for all I did to you and i am very happy history and posterity is kind and will forever be kind to you".

Sincerely yours,
Deyemi Saka

1 comment: