Why I Deserved to be the next Ogun NURTW Chairmam - Adesina Okegbenro (ENIBA)


The Ogun NURTW Hopeful  Chairman Adeshina Okegbenro popularly called Eniba has stated why he deserved to be the next Ogun NURTW Chairman.


He said I have worked tirelessly to build and developed NURTW in Ogun state, and I think this is my time to be the next Chairman, he noted I started  as a conductor under a well know driver in Kuto garage called Orji Legacy.

Eniba who was born in Isale Ijeun area of Abeokuta south local government later proceeded as a parking attendance in Ita-Oshin garage during the military regime led by Captain Sam Ewang 23years back.

He said I am always an active member since I join the Union, According to him he said my diligence held me to become the Ex-Offiicio post at the same garage after which I proceeded to Kuto garage as member.


Comrade Adesina who was made the caretaker Chairman then, when the Union was dissolved, he later got promoted as the branch ii Chairman in Kuto garage which lasted for 2years before the change of government.

Adesina said I was later persuaded by the opposition to join their fold but I stand by the truth that's what led to my dismissal. The National body of the union intervened on five good occasions in 2011 to 2019 and instructed the state body to reinstate my unconstitutional dismissed but they insisted. Only because I stand with the Progressive.


Eniba said his dismissal wasn't a thing that affected Abeokuta garages alone, but the entire state. He stood firm and believe God's will prevail he added.

Having done all that, I received a lot of life threatening messages from Akeem Adeosun popularly called Jango under the administration of Senator Amosun. This make me to run for my life to united state of America for some times now.
.
Although Ogun NURTW Chairmanship is not a child play it required someone who knows what his people want and that can stand by the truth.


Eniba who sponsored all his followers and instructed them to work for His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun during the last election.


He said after going through all this i thought i deserved to be the next Ogun NURTW chairman because of my capability and integrity.

I am using this medium to tell all NURTW members across the state that i Comrade Adeshina Okegbenro (ENIBA) is contesting for the position of NURTW Chairman Ogun State Chapter and i am ready to bring transformation to the union.

No comments