I am the legally Recognized PDP Candidate for Abeokuta South Federal Constituency----- Segun Showunmi


Spokeperson Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organization (APCO), Segun Showunmi has said  that he is the legally Recognized House of Reps Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for Abeokuta South Federal Constituency.

The Abeokuta born Politician disclosed this in an interview with Members of the National Association of Nigeria Bloggers (NAMB) at his Abeokuta Home.

"Rule of law is the Foundation of any Society and Democratic institutions,   the interpretation of the laws of the land is the Responsibility of the Courts.

"As we Speak, Engr. Adebayo Dayo-led Exco is the Exco Recognised by law. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as a law Abiding Commission Complied with the Court Judgement/Orders in favour of Bayo Dayo-led Ogun PDP. If you Visit INEC website, you Will See my Name listed as the PDP Candidate for Abeokuta South Federal Constituency," Showunmi said.


Speaking further, the Reps Hopeful Said the Judgement/Orders that Pronounced Bayo Dayo as the Authentic Chairman of the Party in Ogun State are Yet to be Set Aside.

"The Court Judgement and Others that Recognised Bayo Dayo-led Executives as the Authentic Structure are Yet to be Set Aside. I Obtained Nomination forms and Participated in the Primary Election, I Won the Keenly Contested Primary and I was Declared the Party's Candidate for Abeokuta South Federal Constituency.

"The Reason Why You Will Never See me join issues With those throwing Tantrums at me and Party Leaders is that I believe We are One and Should Work Towards Reclaiming Seat of Power in 2019.

"Let us Combine Efforts and Approach 2019 Elections as a Party Capable of Winning all the 40 Elective Positions in Ogun State.

"It is time to Put the Past behind us and Move the Party Forward. We know ourselves in this Local Government Area, We are brothers and Sisters. This is the Local Government of the Ogun PDP Secretary, Alhaji Semiu Sodipo, Hon.Titi Oseni, Bukola Olopade, Former Speaker House of Reps, Hon. Dimeji Bankole, Lanre Laose, Biodun Ajayi, Yomi Ajayi and Many Others i Can Not Mention because of time. Abeokuta South Local Government is truly a Premier Local Government in Ogun State," he Explained.


Speaking on the Reason Why he is Contesting to Represent his Constituency at the Lower Legislative Chamber, he Said: "I am a true Son of the Soil who has been living in the Federal Constituency for Decades. My father is by the Special Grace of God the  Sagua of Egbaland, the Balogun Keesi and Onlado of Kemta Land all in Abeokuta South Local Government. I am Not an imported Politician. I live Around my People and I know what they Want. I am in the Race to Serve my People.

No comments