GNI CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED CITIZEN

Dear Highly Esteemed Citizens of Ogun State,

I am highly honoured to celebrate and rejoice with you on the occasion of the birth of Jesus Christ. In as much as we need to be in joyful mood this season, we also need to remember that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the essence of the bond that unifies us

I rejoice with you while also reflecting on the need to live a holy and righteous life to represent the goodwill of the people of Ogun State

I reiterate to you, my commitment to drive our dear state to being the gateway for economic growth, infrastructural development and cordial relationship with all citizens. I have started reaching out to us in our different locations to build and bridge the gap of mutual communication which has always been a lacuna amongst government and the people

I remind you of my commitment to your peace, progress and benefit from dividend of the riches of our highly esteemed state

I Believe


Yours Truly,
 Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka (GNI)

No comments