My Decision to Pick Nomination Form from PDP Secretariat is Entirely Mine and Not an instruction from OGD


OGD DID NOT INSTRUCT ME ON WHERE TO PICK FORM
It has become imperative for me to speak up on the on going rumours making the round and insinuations that have trailed the step I took recently to pick The Expression of Interest and nomination forms for the 2019 elections into The Ogun State House of Assembly from The Secretariat of The Bayo Dayo Led Exco.

I wish to State categorically that I took no instruction from anyone before deciding where to pick the form from.

The insinuations that His Excellency OGD was the one who instructed me on where to pick the form from is an insult on my sensibilities as it portrayed me as an infant who cannot identify his left hand from the right or capable of making critical life decisions.

I have had a rare privilege of being raised by a father who gave me the opportunity of making life decisions at a very early age. My father,  The Late Akogun Olusegun Okeowo would always give me the privilege of convincing him on whatever path I choose.

As a teenager in 1986, I chose not to read Law in the Ogun State University against my father's wish. He simply asked me why and I convinced him.  He bought into my argument and accepted my choice of course.

Therefore those who insinuate that OGD had to instruct me on where to pick The Expression of Interest and Nomination forms could equally suggest that OGD must instruct me on when and where to perform my conjugal rights to my wife.

My decision to pick The Expression of Interest and Nomination forms from the Bayo Dayo-led Exco is entirely mine and NOT an instruction from OGD.

If anything,  OGD had consistently drummed to my hearing the need to support the aspirations of Hon Ladi Adebutu and remain committed to the People's Democratic Party.

To this end I appeal to all who might have been offended by my actions to kindly accept the decision which I made in good faith as my personal conviction and NOT one teleguided from any quarters.

Many thanks.

Evang Kolade Segun-Okeowo
PDP OGHA Aspirant
SAGAMU CONST 2

No comments